Location: Brussels, EuroACE Offices, Rond-Point Schuman 6, 8th floor, Room “Lomond & Ness”
EuroACE EPBD Workshop Series 2016 - Workshop 2
This workshop, the second of a series of three in the first quarter of 2016, will discuss expectations,suggestions and possible ways forward for the EPBD review process to enable a more solid framework for building renovation. The event is meant to be highly interactive and enable participants to better understand their respective expectations and suggestions, following short introductory speeches.
Among the questions to be discussed are:
- How to get towards an nZEB building stock by 2050?
- How to improve Energy Performance Certificates?
- How to make EPCs more reliable and increase their quality?
- How to move towards Building Renovation Passports or Roadmaps for Renovations?
- How to better link EPCs to financing?
- How to unlock financial resources to do more energy efficiency projects in building?
- What are the current and future best financial instruments in this respect?
Miguel Casas, of Energinvest (CITYnvest consortium) will give a presentation on best available tools and emerging solutions to finance energy efficient buildings.